Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cinnimon Haze Videos

Way back in 1966 at Earl Warren Junior High School in Solana Beach, some friends and I started a rock band, eventually known as "Cinnimon Haze". We managed to hang together in some form or other through most of our teenage years then went our separate ways.

In 2000 we started the process of hooking up again with each other, and the next year we actually played for a couple of parties.

With help from my wife Evelyn we captured a pretty decent video of the band performing at a party October 24, 2004. Originally released only as a private DVD for band members, I've just finished uploading the separate tracks to YouTube for the whole world to enjoy. Check out the whole gig, or just a selection of favorites at my YouTube channel (http://youtube.com/user/cchapin53).

Here are some of my favorites:

No comments: