Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Blueberry Packing Video

As promised, I've put together a short (2 minute) video from the stills and clips I took May 31 out at the farm. It's now available on YouTube.



Technical Notes

I've used a combination of stills taken with my Canon 400D (Rebel XTi) and VGA video clips from my Canon PowerShot 1100 IS. The pacing is driven entirely by the music, "Puffin' Billy" by British composer Edward White (1910-1994), perhaps better known to two generations of Americans as the theme song to Captain Kangaroo.

I originally planned to do the video over clips from an interview I did on the site with farm manager Chip Salmon. But this version pretty much produced itself once I had the music.

Still images were processed in Adobe Lightroom 2. The video was put together using Sony Vegas 8.

No comments: